Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Anarchy99

2019 Anarchy's Bastard Love Child League Thread

4 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

In for both 2018 and 2019.  Thanks for giving me a second shot at 2018.

MFL had me roll over to the 2019 site . . . and then pulled up the 2018 site when I went to edit team / owner information. Not expecting that, I sent the invites to last year.

If my tabulating skills are holding up, we are at 20 confirmed in this thread and 23 (alleged) accepted invitations through the MFL site. There are still a few that I am not convinced are IN, but hopefully everyone will pay us a visit soon.

2 minutes ago, BroadwayG said:

Signed in and ready.

I've got folks that have said yes that haven't signed in, I have guys that signed in but haven't communicated at all, I had guys in the other leagues that logged in and disappeared after that. I have people that haven't accepted the league invitation. To summarize, it's tough getting 32 guys to actually all get in a league together and actively participate. And if someone goes AWOL when w start the draft, people will be eager and vocal for me to replace that team. Just trying to get things to go smoothly . . .

30 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

I've got folks that have said yes that haven't signed in, I have guys that signed in but haven't communicated at all, I had guys in the other leagues that logged in and disappeared after that. I have people that haven't accepted the league invitation. To summarize, it's tough getting 32 guys to actually all get in a league together and actively participate. And if someone goes AWOL when w start the draft, people will be eager and vocal for me to replace that team. Just trying to get things to go smoothly . . .

That was merely my acknowledgement that I got the invitation, signed into the league and am ready to draft, there was no hidden meaning or other attempt at inference.

1 minute ago, BroadwayG said:

That was merely my acknowledgement that I got the invitation, signed into the league and am ready to draft, there was no hidden meaning or other attempt at inference.

I get it. Was just pointing out to the general populous that there often is still some confusion and grey areas in things.

Well, it looks like 31 of 32 people either confirmed here, emailed me, or accepted the league invite. Biabreakable apparently has gone walkabout.He's been pre-drafting in the regular leagues, so hopefully he will grace us with his presence once the draft starts. Of course, he has the #2 pick . . .

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Well, it looks like 31 of 32 people either confirmed here, emailed me, or accepted the league invite. Biabreakable apparently has gone walkabout.He's been pre-drafting in the regular leagues, so hopefully he will grace us with his presence once the draft starts. Of course, he has the #2 pick . . .

@Biabreakable Sup?

14 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

I thought this fidnt start till Fridsy?

If it's my pick please take McCaffrey.

It doesn't officially start until Friday but I wasn't sure if were were still planning to participate. No biggie. I turned the draft on since the first two picks are already in.