What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Owner needed for Year 17 of Free Dynasty IDP League (1 Viewer)

nverderamo

Footballguy
Looking for one manager for year 17 of dynasty IDP League

Hello everyone. I am the commissioner of a successful football keeper league which is looking for an ultra active, knowledgeable owner to fill a spots for year 16! Fifteen years ago this was a two team keeper league where owners inherited 33 man rosters of players comprised on the two teams. For example I was Bal/Atl and I received Vick, Peerless Price, Boller, Jamal and Ray Lewis etc.  I ONLY want EXPERIENCED owners who have played in DYNASTY AND/OR IDP leagues in the past. This league is an extremely high scoring, defensive player league. 9 defenders and 7 offensive players start. Defenders score a bunch of points and the average scores are in the 400s in this league. 16 Team League, 8 teams make the playoffs. Rosters have been permanently trimmed to 30 players. The offseason had a two round rookie draft and a two round FA draft is about to take place. The FA draft people select players not on other team’s rosters. The team you would be inherited is stacked as you can see below. My email is nicholas.verderamo@gmail.com please contact me immediately if you are interested.

Looking for one manager for year 17 of dynasty IDP League

Hello everyone. I am the commissioner of a successful football keeper league which is looking for an ultra active, knowledgeable owner to fill a spots for year 16! Fifteen years ago this was a two team keeper league where owners inherited 33 man rosters of players comprised on the two teams. For example I was Bal/Atl and I received Vick, Peerless Price, Boller, Jamal and Ray Lewis etc.  I ONLY want EXPERIENCED owners who have played in DYNASTY AND/OR IDP leagues in the past. This league is an extremely high scoring, defensive player league. 9 defenders and 7 offensive players start. Defenders score a bunch of points and the average scores are in the 400s in this league. 16 Team League, 8 teams make the playoffs. Rosters have been permanently trimmed to 30 players. The offseason had a two round rookie draft and a two round FA draft is about to take place. The FA draft people select players not on other team’s rosters. The team you would be inherited is stacked as you can see below. My email is nicholas.verderamo@gmail.com please contact me immediately if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread