What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty & Redraft: Justin Watson, WR Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Iceman03

Footballguy
Have this kid stashed on my main dynasty team.  He just catches the ball, I think he will take over slot duties sooner rather than later.

Foosball God said:
Have this kid stashed on my main dynasty team.  He just catches the ball, I think he will take over slot duties sooner rather than later.
I like Perriman and Scott Miller as well. Been trying to stash all three where I can. Probably a better bet in best ball maybe unless something happens to Godwin or Evans.

I like Perriman and Scott Miller as well. Been trying to stash all three where I can. Probably a better bet in best ball maybe unless something happens to Godwin or Evans.
In a best ball dynasty I have managed to stack Evans, Godwin, Perriman and Watson with Winston (and Brate but probably cutting him). I'll probably only keep one of Perriman or Watson. I'd really like to keep all of them but 25 man rosters and best ball is kind of thin.

Buccaneers placed WR Justin Watson on the physically unable to perform list.

It's awful news for 25-year-old Watson as he's reportedly "squarely on the bubble" following the addition of fourth-rounder Jaelon Darden, who shined on special teams in college. With Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson guaranteed roster spots ahead of him, Watson will need to return to the field ASAP to secure a home on the final 53-man roster.

Jul 24, 2021, 5:38 PM ET

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Bucs WR Justin Watson (knee) is expected to miss “about four months.”

Watson underwent a surgical procedure on his knee, which forced the team to slide him onto the PUP list, ensuring he’ll miss at least the first six games of the season. The glass is still half full as any partial absence for Watson, 25, could have meant the end of his tenure in Tampa with Scotty Miller, Tyler Johnson, and Jaelon Darden essentially guaranteed roster spots. Watson should be able to return in the second half of the season as depth.

SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Jul 24, 2021, 6:55 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread