What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (4 Viewers)

Yeah, that's Gallery Furniture.  The owner, Mattress Mac is a celeb of sorts down here.  Smart guy and a shrewd businessman.  Gets all the free publicity and hedges his positions.  
Per the guys on VSIN he actually impacted the odds. Vegas really wants the Nats to win. 

Oh my Kendrick......this guy....amazing. Talk about a post season to remember. 

And they are going bat #### crazy in Nationals park!!! That is fun to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is crazy is...if the Astros pull this out....I don’t have a clue other than Altuve and Cole. But the Nat’s....you can make a case for any of those guys (Howie, Strasburg, Soto, Rendon)

Cole has been up and down in the bullpen so many times. It’s all mind games. They never intended to bring him in. Should have just left Greinke in longer

I think people don’t understand how bad Nats bullpen is.

astros win
It doesn't matter who the pitcher is when the Astros have games like this.  They've already had this game a couple times in this series against the Nats bullpen and a bunch of times this postseason.  When they're hitting poorly and not driving runners in they haven't turned it around yet, and they're already bleeding runs on the other side as they typically do in these games as well.

What is crazy is...if the Astros pull this out....I don’t have a clue other than Altuve and Cole. But the Nat’s....you can make a case for any of those guys.
Altuve has left like 5 runners on base tonight alone.  He has to get the winning hit himself to be considered.

What is crazy is...if the Astros pull this out....I don’t have a clue other than Altuve and Cole. But the Nat’s....you can make a case for any of those guys (Howie, Strasburg, Soto, Rendon)
Altuve has done next to nothing in the ws

Altuve has done next to nothing in the ws
he is 9/28 last I checked that is .321 avg thus far in the WS. I realize the RBI numbers are not three at all....but he is getting on base.

If you wanna win you gotta swing at those. Losers sit on pitches and wait for the ump to bail them out. Be aggressive or go home. 

Great call by the ump. 
Your crazy......that was 3 full balls inside and was no where near the plate.

Horrible call man. GTFOH swing at that. LMFAO.

Still.....no ROBO umpire despite that call....not in favor for it. Then we could not sit here and banter about it. LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread