What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (8 Viewers)

I haven’t watched baseball in years....

When did they start allowing jewelry?  The last Astros batter had a Run DMC sized necklace on. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn’t he always shaky to start games and then settles in? 
Not like this. They are hitting him pretty hard, he’s missing the corners, and he’s not getting swings and misses in the zone. Usually at least some good mixed in with the bad with the settling in, but he just looks bad.

Yeah it's just all about being born with a live arm. I would my butt off in high school (throwing programs, working out, getting routine therapy done to my elbow, etc.) just to get my arm at the level where colleges would want it for right field and it just didn't happen. 
Probably more what was connected to the arm

Maybe I’m just old but when the bolts game is over I’m out too. I sound like my dad but I’ll just read about it in the morning. 
I suppose you’re in the east coast with a small child. 

Moving to the west coast has been awesome if just for the times that sporting events start. 

I suppose you’re in the east coast with a small child. 

Moving to the west coast has been awesome if just for the times that sporting events start. 
I am yes. And a 4:45 alarm tomorrow. 

I agree with you on the WC. Every time I’m out there I love watching sports. 

Maybe I’m just old but when the bolts game is over I’m out too. I sound like my dad but I’ll just read about it in the morning. 
Yup. I'm yawning and falling asleep. I've always loved baseball since I played tee ball as a kid but watching MLB is far less enjoyable than watching NFL. I mostly do it now just for gambling and fantasy purposes. 

Yup. I'm yawning and falling asleep. I've always loved baseball since I played tee ball as a kid but watching MLB is far less enjoyable than watching NFL. I mostly do it now just for gambling and fantasy purposes. 
I'm on MT and have nodded several times already, except when I check the Lightning score

Actually feeling kind of good to be down only 1.  Feels like Houston has kicked our ### so far.  Just need one good inning with the bats to get this thing going.

I don't believe in jinxes so I think it's OK to say this has the feel of one of those games where you lose and look back and regret not putting the game away when you were dominating it. 
Or you keep in your clearly struggling pitcher too long and dig too deep of a hole to come back from. 

Users who are viewing this thread