What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (2 Viewers)

I don't believe in jinxes so I think it's OK to say this has the feel of one of those games where you lose and look back and regret not putting the game away when you were dominating it. 
Just ask Atlanta United tonight and the Atlanta Falcons SB - FML.  I’m getting drunk 

Altuve is a fantastic player but it seems like every time I change over to the games this series he’s hitting in to a double play or making an out with runners on.  It’s notable because he’s so good and usually clutch.

Greinke is honestly the perfect guy to pitch this game. He seriously doesn’t care this is a game 7.

Heck, he probably doesn’t even know he is pitching in the World Series.

Greinke is honestly the perfect guy to pitch this game. He seriously doesn’t care this is a game 7.

Heck, he probably doesn’t even know he is pitching in the World Series.
The mental makeup of some of these dudes is incredible. Ice in their veins. 

I had a feeling the bullpen was going to blow Grienke's lead.  Shame he got in trouble or the Stros would likely still be winning.  Yank Harris ASAP.

I had a feeling the bullpen was going to blow Grienke's lead.  Shame he got in trouble or the Stros would likely still be winning.  Yank Harris ASAP.
I feel like they should have gone to the pen after his second trip through the lineup 

Users who are viewing this thread