What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Live Auction League (1 Viewer)

Pdiddy14

Footballguy
We have 2 keeper spots in my league and your keeper salary goes up by $5 each year.  We start our drafts with $200 minus any keeper salaries.   If I keep any of these peeps, the salaries will be: Antonio Brown @ $31, Le'veon Bell @ $33, Mike Evans @ $21, Marlon Mack @ $14, and Leonard Fournette @ $21.  Who am I keeping?

Mack and Evans would be my choices, but I wouldn’t have a problem with Bell either. I’m not a Fournette guy, too many injuries since his LSU days. Brown’s an unknown on a new team, Carr < Ben, and he’s on the back end of his peak IMO.

Mack and Evans would be my choices, but I wouldn’t have a problem with Bell either. I’m not a Fournette guy, too many injuries since his LSU days. Brown’s an unknown on a new team, Carr < Ben, and he’s on the back end of his peak IMO.
I am keeping Evans and Mack also...  

I would say Evans and Bell... hesitantly.  Mack is the better value but Bell could be truly explosive this year.  He also could fizzle but the upside is #1 FFL player.  I spend a little more, go with the potential difference maker and play for 1st place.

I keep Evans and Mack based on prices.  With Brown hurt his price is too high.  Bell could be an option but some of that depends on. What might be available and how much cap space everyone has.

I keep Evans and Mack based on prices.  With Brown hurt his price is too high.  Bell could be an option but some of that depends on. What might be available and how much cap space everyone has.
AB is at $90 with a new clock in my dynasty start-up right now (out of a $500 budget) - that seems insane to me with the foot injury.

that said; if it’s just a “I don’t wanna do training camp” type “injury” it might end up being a bargain. Except for the whole “on the Raiders” thing, of course. ;)  

Users who are viewing this thread