What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Working part time at a pizza place until my next job happens in October.We get to create our own pizzas (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
Good group of people and I do enough to keep me busy and not bored. As long as you don't go overboard, u can make a medium pizza every couple of days

2 nights ago it was

Alfredo, Garlic, Pesto sauce. Chicken, bacon, Canadian bacon, sun dried tomatoes, olives and artichoke hearts. That was an awesome pizza

Tonight: Layered

Mariana Sauce , Pepperoni, BBQ sauce, Canadian Bacon, Ranch, mushrooms, olives, onions and Jalapenos. Not as good as the first one, but it worked and tasted good.

Marinara, sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, green olives, onions. Call it the perfect pizza for those who realize mushrooms are vile. 

I’ve worked in more pizza places than most people have had hot meals.

There is a finite amount of toppings that can be put on a pizza.

3x cheese or pepperoni or sauce or whatever?  It doesn’t work.  It won’t cook right.  

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Good group of people and I do enough to keep me busy and not bored. As long as you don't go overboard, u can make a medium pizza every couple of days

2 nights ago it was

Alfredo, Garlic, Pesto sauce. Chicken, bacon, Canadian bacon, sun dried tomatoes, olives and artichoke hearts. That was an awesome pizza

Mariana Sauce , Pepperoni, BBQ sauce, Canadian Bacon, Ranch, mushrooms, olives, onions and Jalapenos. Not as good as the first one, but it worked and tasted good.
How hot can a pizza get?

Report back...

2 nights ago it was

I worked at al Italian Restaurant in HS and loved creating my own pizza.  This was before all the specialty pizzas came out.

One of my favorites was shrimp, onions and black olives with sautéed crushed garlic.

To me, other toppings can be debated, but the perfect pizza includes primarily 3 toppings: pepperoni, green peppers, and onions.

Give me a good thin crust cheese pizza with a good amount of sauce and a little light on the cheese, well done. A good cold lager on the side.

If the sauce and crust are outstanding, you don’t need all that other stuff on it. I want to taste the basic ingredients.

In May, I had the honor of hosting some FFA legends for a backyard BBQ where we grilled pizzas.  The great @Smoo suggested using Swiss cheese for his pizza and I was all to happy to oblige.  I wouldn't have considered it before, but I'm happy to report that Swiss cheese is, in fact, a terrific option for pizza.  

Also happy to report that ketchup (catchup?) flavoured potato chips are delicious and greatly enjoyed by the Malaise family.  :thumbup:

Pepperoni, Banana Peppers, and Bacon  

Onion and black olives can be thrown on the above, but not essential.

Didn't make it,  but somebody made a dessert calzone with Apple filling and they added bacon.

Wow. That good
Sounds awesome. I'd love a chance at that. As for the job, is it a fun gig or will it be easy to let go?  

Also, cheese, pepperoni, ground sausage -- hot, extra cheese

There's your pizza.  

Used to make a thin and crispy "heat lovers" when I was in the pizza biz

used our hot wing sauce for the sauce and then did cheese, pepperoni and jalapeño. Added crushed red pepper after it came out of the oven

we would use a small dough and press it out in a large pizza pan

owner never put it on the menu sadly 

Last edited by a moderator:
Most places put way too much cheese on pizza for my liking.  I don't like coagulated cheese with cheap pig guts. 

Thin crust, light mushrooms, black olives, green peppers with light cheese :moneybag:

I’ve worked in more pizza places than most people have had hot meals.

There is a finite amount of toppings that can be put on a pizza.

3x cheese or pepperoni or sauce or whatever?  It doesn’t work.  It won’t cook right.  

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
The Which Which paradox.

Sounds awesome. I'd love a chance at that. As for the job, is it a fun gig or will it be easy to let go?  

Also, cheese, pepperoni, ground sausage -- hot, extra cheese

There's your pizza.  
I have a job lined up starting late September early October. Just a job to make some cash until then. But it is a good group of people to work with and the boss is nice

Users who are viewing this thread