What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keepers - Because apparently I run my wife's team (1 Viewer)

Skoo

Footballguy
2 keepers

12-team PPR 2QB League, start 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, No Flex

Round pick given up if kept in parenthesis. 10th round is latest draft penalty possible. Looks like she will have the 3rd or 4th pick which makes me think we should let Julio go.

Julio (1)

Gurley (2)

Wentz (5)

Edelman (10)

James White (10)

Mike Williams (10)

Leaning Edelman and White at the moment, I'd say Edelman is a lock. Not sure if Wentz is a better value in a 2QB league, but I'm generally fine drafting QBs later.

Thanks, happy to help in return!

2 keepers

12-team PPR 2QB League, start 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, No Flex

Round pick given up if kept in parenthesis. 10th round is latest draft penalty possible. Looks like she will have the 3rd or 4th pick which makes me think we should let Julio go.

Julio (1)

Gurley (2)

Wentz (5)

Edelman (10)

James White (10)

Mike Williams (10)

Leaning Edelman and White at the moment, I'd say Edelman is a lock. Not sure if Wentz is a better value in a 2QB league, but I'm generally fine drafting QBs later.

Thanks, happy to help in return!
Since it's 2 QB, I go Wentz and Edelman.  No significant bang for the buck at non-QB other than Edelman.  Wentz in the 5th is great value here.

Wentz for sure in a 2 QB'r, I would monitor the NE backfield situation and either go White or Edelman. Both are bargains in the 10th.

I would go Wentz (due to 2QB league) but I would go with Mike Williams.  I think he is big this year.

Users who are viewing this thread