What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Weber, RB (DAL) (1 Viewer)

zed2283

Footballguy
Decided to start a thread, since Zeke is holding out.  Almost every pre-draft list I looked at had this guy ranked in the top 5 RBs in the draft, yet I haven't been able to find anything to explain why he fell all the way to the 7th round.  5'10" 211 with a 4.47 40 time.

Film room Mike Weber

I think if the Cowboys started the season without Zeke it would be Morris with some Pollard sprinkled in

Most of the RB hype I've see is about Pollard.  Looking real good, but not even close to Zeke level (obviously).  Early in camp, Jackson was going with the 1s.  

Edit:

Watching the Blue/White scrimmage now, and in team period its Pollard with the 1s and Weber with the 2s

Last edited by a moderator:
zed2283 said:
Decided to start a thread, since Zeke is holding out.  Almost every pre-draft list I looked at had this guy ranked in the top 5 RBs in the draft, yet I haven't been able to find anything to explain why he fell all the way to the 7th round.  5'10" 211 with a 4.47 40 time.

Film room Mike Weber
Really? Pre drat lists I saw had him around RB 15 and projected for late in the draft

Cowboysfan8 said:
I haven’t been reading a lot, but I read something Dallas every day since camp started, and I haven’t read a damn thing about him :shrug:
Pollard and DJax been running with the one’s. Alf Morris and Weber with the twos. Not a great sign for Weber.

David Helman

@HelmanDC 52m

“One of the most exciting players, to me, of this training camp.” - Dak, on Tony Pollard. Says Pollard isn’t just dynamic, but smart and on top of his assignments #cowboyswire

Pollard and DJax been running with the one’s. Alf Morris and Weber with the twos. Not a great sign for Weber.
Weber didn't look that sharp out there. Honestly, after watching his tape in college, I didn't really like that pick. Too reliant on the OL and blocks he receives. 

He'll prolly be a practice squad guy this year.

Part of his struggles yday probably had to do with the QBs the Cowboys had out there. Rush is getting better I guess, but he's still a scrub. Mike White is HOT G.A.R.B.A.G.E. though. That screen pass that the Niners sniffed out was way too obvious too.

Users who are viewing this thread