What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft starts this Friday, 8/23! #ENDALZ Bowl, charity league to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. $25 donation or more for a chance to win (1 Viewer)

RotoLibrarian

Footballguy
My wife, who is the most amazing and charitable person that I know, asked me a few weeks ago, "Can you think of any other ways I can raise money for my Walk to End Alzheimer's?" Instantly, I had a great idea! Inspired by Scott Fish, the man behind the Scott Fish Bowl and Fantasy Cares, I said to her, "Hey, let's put together a big fantasy football tournament to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association!" She thought it was a great idea too, so here we are! This is going to be an awesome tournament and our goal is to raise $1,200 through this tournament to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. Join us, have some fun, win some great fantasy football related prizes, and help us win the fight against Alzheimer's!

Here's how to participate:

1) Visit my wife's fundraising page here and donate $25 or more. Your donation will go directly to the Alzheimer's Association.

2) Send me a DM with your name and e-mail address to @RotoLibrarian on Twitter. Or, send me an e-mail me here with your name and e-mail address.

3) I'll send you your invite and information for the league chat! The draft starts on August 23rd and is a slow e-mail draft. We will be using #SFB9 scoring and lineup settings. No need to worry about setting lineups, as this is a bestball tournament.

Prizes include:

2020 Footballguys All Pro Subscription to the winner

$50 TrophySmack gift card from parent company TrophySmack.com 

More details coming soon! Thanks again for participating!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread