What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 Anarchy League 1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Will post pertinent league information here. 

League 1 Website
Draft set to start 8/7/19 at 8:00 AM Eastern.
No timer until everyone makes their first round pick.

Draft Order:
01) freeannyong - IN
02) BroadwayG - IN
03) Jason Wood - IN
04) BassNBrew - IN
05) David Yudkin - IN
06) Dickey Moe - IN
07) Genester - IN
08) Maggot Brain - IN
09) Go DC Yourself - IN
10) renesauz - IN
11) Aaron Rudnicki - IN
12) eNdblu - IN
13) Stephen Holloway - IN
14) Stinkin' Ref - IN
15) bro1ncos - IN
16) BroncoFreak 2K3 - IN

*** EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK IN TO THIS THREAD AND INDICATE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET LOGGED INTO THE WEBSITE AND ARE READY TO GO ***

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a crazy work schedule this week followed by a bunch of college visits set up, so my availability is going to be pretty limited as I will be on the road a lot. Will try to set up all the leagues, get the drafts turned on, resolve any issues, and draft players as best I can. Not sure how I will be able to do all that, but I will figure it out on the fly.

Lost by 8.02 points last year.....let’s do it
I just checked the site from last year and didn't realize I won it all until tonight haha. I knew I was close most of the year but must have stopped following once all my main leagues wrapped up.

I had no TE almost the entire year with both Eifert and Doyle hitting IR pretty early on.. Rode that Mahomes lightning

Pressure's on this year!

My bad for the delay fellas, I put pre draft in there last night but it did not work for some reason or another. 

Ah well that was painful. Thanks ref for the nudge and now we are off and running after a 2 hour delay. 
My GPS tells me to expect a lot more traffic delays on this journey. Most owners haven't checked in as of yet, so it will be tough sledding in the early going.

Another obstacle will be getting in touch with TripItUp as he 1) doesn't list an email address, 2) doesn't accept PM's, and 3) hasn't checked in to the boards in over a week.

How long would be an appropriate amount of time to wait for Trip to show up?
Asking for a friend . . .

How long would be an appropriate amount of time to wait for Trip to show up?
Asking for a friend . . .
based on the information you posted above....I would pick for him and move on....or replace....you have done all you can do....he can take over when he gets back.....not trying to be a #### but he probably should have known these kickoff around now so should have at least been checking in....maybe this will motivate him to address some of the things you posted above.... :2cents:

What do you guys think of Saquon in this format? Clearly, playing for a non-playoff team doesn’t help + I think he’ll have more challenges without OBJ + inept QBs + bad line... where would you have taken him? Just curious.

What do you guys think of Saquon in this format? Clearly, playing for a non-playoff team doesn’t help + I think he’ll have more challenges without OBJ + inept QBs + bad line... where would you have taken him? Just curious.
Hard to take a RB in the first few picks in this format unless you are getting LaDainian Tomlinson / Priest Holmes / Marshall Faulk in their primes. I looked up one of the 2006 Anarchy Leagues. Tomlinson scored 461.8 points that year. Gurley scored 343.6 last year. Saquon is not a horrible pick, but as I found out last year, RB's get hurt early and often.

8 hour timer turned on. Clock turned off from 12 AM to 8 AM Eastern time.
If an owner does not have a draft list set up, auto selection will be based on highest ranked player based on ADP.

Perhaps I was premature in my assessment in Brown. Oakland will be a dumpster fire now, but Brown may end up being better off. Maybe. Call me in 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread