What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Connundrum (1 Viewer)

MattHix

Footballguy
8-Team League Keeper Question. Need to pick one of the following:

• Mahomes
  • Gurley
  • Dalvin Cook
  • Mixon
  • Keenan Allen
  • Kelce
1/2 Point PPR, 4 pts pass td's, 6 pts rush/receiving td's, standard roster spots (qb, 2-rb, 2-wr, te, k, d).

I gotta believe it comes down to Gurley, Mahomes, or Kelce.....but who knows. The Gurley injury situation concerns me.

Help please!!

Are there any costs (lost round, salary, years of keeper availability) associated with any of the players?  If there are no costs then you just keep the player you have ranked the highest.  For me it is Gurley provided that health reports are good and there isn't any negative coming out.  Second would be Cook then Mixon. 

In an 8 team league QB will be easy to stream so no need for Mahomes.  Kelce has some temptation but I would rather have the RB position dialed in first.  There are plenty of TE's that can score points with only an 8 team league.  That minimizes the advantage to me over getting one of the top 3 guys.  You can mix and match and play that game easier with more options. 

Users who are viewing this thread