What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 Anarchy League 4 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
League 4 site
Draft set to start 8/8 at 8:00 AM Eastern.
Please log on to league site and confirm you are good to go in here.

DRAFT ORDER:
01) Go DC Yourself - IN
02) indyram96 - IN
03) Shadowfax - IN
04) BroncoFreak_2K3 - IN
05) Maggot Brain - IN
06) Crippler - IN
07) Cobalt Cruisin' - IN
08) Arodin - IN
09) jhexel - IN
10) ryheaps - IN
11) Mr. Landry - IN
12) Montana Grizzly Bears - IN
13) Hail to the Victors - IN
14) Public Ridicule - IN
15) BusMan - IN
16) BassNBrew - IN

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Irrelevant

Footballguy

Members

3,723 posts

Posted July 27

In for A6 depending on start date - I’m on a cruise for 7 days from this Monday w/o internet access. 

Can also fill in as needed elsewhere (with the same restriction of course).
Lost at sea?

8 hour timer turned on. Clock turned off from 12 AM to 8 AM Eastern time.
If an owner does not have a draft list set up, auto selection will be based on highest ranked player based on ADP.

So I have made a few picks for Bass in some other drafts but he is on the end in this one and its a pretty big turn.....I know what I would do, but I want to maybe see if he gets back before he times out since its a big turn and a long time between his next picks if I jack it up....he was going to be gone through today....if he doesn't show Ill pick in morning

Ouch -- sniped on the Murray and MVS picks at 9.01 and 9.02. Really wanted one of them but needed a QB and BUF TMQB was the last one I was ok with. With both Go DC and Indyram having only 1 QB, I felt one of them would grab him. So....@indyram96, would you have taken Buf TMQB if it were available?

Users who are viewing this thread