What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would you pay for Lamar Jackson in dynasty? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
No salary cap. Superflex, so can start 2 QBs (though not mandatory)

What would you pay in draft picks for Lamar Jackson? 

Leave a link & I’ll give my $.02 for ya in return. 

With the caveot that I don't play in any super flex leagues, knowing the general scoring, I'd say Jackson is worth a mid to late 1st round pick depending on what you think of him.  Especially is what seems to be a weak class, he Amy be worth giving up your 2019 1st for him.

Please help with my "on the clock" draft question.  Thanks! 👊

With the caveot that I don't play in any super flex leagues, knowing the general scoring, I'd say Jackson is worth a mid to late 1st round pick depending on what you think of him.  Especially is what seems to be a weak class, he Amy be worth giving up your 2019 1st for him.

Please help with my "on the clock" draft question.  Thanks! 👊
Thx - it’d be the 2020 if I did. Seems like a lot considering the QBs coming out next year. I like Jackson but not quite that much. 

Thx - it’d be the 2020 if I did. Seems like a lot considering the QBs coming out next year. I like Jackson but not quite that much. 
Concur. Considering the quality of the 2020 skill position class, I'd be hesitant to offer picks, especially first round picks there as well.

Concur. Considering the quality of the 2020 skill position class, I'd be hesitant to offer picks, especially first round picks there as well.
I have a possible deal for Tyler Boyd for a 2020 1st rounder & I even on the fence with that one. 

I’d say early 2nd round. He had the rushing ability, but is still raw in the passing game. 
That was more my feeling. Sadly the owner values him more. 

Seems like right after a draft is a hard time to trade because everyone values their players so highly.

”of course I value him as a first rounder - I drafted him!”

dude, you paid $7. 🙄

(Not for Lamar Jackson - just an example of other deals I’ve heard responses to) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. One thing I’ve done is offered a slot pick for a player. If it’s a 10 team league then offer your 1.08 - 2.07 pick (just an example), instead of your 1st rounder - which could be fairly high and worth more than you anticipated 

He has potential and I like the progress he seems to be making this year, but I wouldn't give up a first round pick for him unless it is a 2QB league. For that to be a good trade he needs to become a top 6 QB and I don't like the odds of that happening. I would rather take my chances on drafting a top rookie RB or WR.

He has potential and I like the progress he seems to be making this year, but I wouldn't give up a first round pick for him unless it is a 2QB league. For that to be a good trade he needs to become a top 6 QB and I don't like the odds of that happening. I would rather take my chances on drafting a top rookie RB or WR.
Yeah; I offered a 2nd & a 3rd and they didn’t bite so I backed all the way off. 

I don’t see him worth a 1st, though ya never know. Unless he throws a lot more & runs a lot less I’m not convinced he’ll have the longest shelf life in the NFL. 

Users who are viewing this thread