What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Professional Painters: Behr Ultra Premium or Sherman Williams Duration (1 Viewer)

skycriesmary

Climbing up the Walls
I'm having my rental painted, and am looking for the best durable paint to prevent bubbling and for overall longevity. Painter is partial to Behr, but will use either. Any opinions from people who have used both, and seen results over time? I've read different articles and polls that point to one or the other as best.

I have been a Sherwin Williams man over the years. I have used Behr on a couple occasions and it has been fine.  I used a Behr product on my deck a couple years ago and it has held up very well.  Probably six of one and a half dozen of the other...look for the better deal.

I have been a Sherwin Williams man over the years. I have used Behr on a couple occasions and it has been fine.  I used a Behr product on my deck a couple years ago and it has held up very well.  Probably six of one and a half dozen of the other...look for the better deal.
Yes maybe, and if the painter wants to use Behr then I would probably let him. But a good friend and professional painter whose father was a professional painter assures me SW lower line product is better than Behr's top. :shrug:  I've flipped a few houses the past few years, used both, and Glidden, and to me... paint is paint.

I'm having my rental painted, and am looking for the best durable paint to prevent bubbling and for overall longevity. Painter is partial to Behr, but will use either. Any opinions from people who have used both, and seen results over time? I've read different articles and polls that point to one or the other as best.
Consumer reports rated Behr a little higher when I checked before painting my house a few years ago. That said, I used SW in a couple of rooms and I couldn’t tell a difference.  

My bro runs a painting company and he uses the Behr ultra premium for some of his higher end gigs. 

Users who are viewing this thread