What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a league (1 Viewer)

marcob

Footballguy
Looking for a league, 8-10 teams, probably can't do live drafts. I like ppr league, head to head, anywhere from 100-200 bucks. Don't think I would be interested in a keeper league unless this is it's first year. Moved to Alaska and league I've been in for years kinda dissolved.

Let me know, 

Thanks

I have a great league for you that is online via yahoo. its $200 buy in. send me an email james.shyhiem@gmail.com

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/30536/invitation?key=ada8204ea086188a&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=0fba459c8a733e69

HEY MARK, Final Reminder that you are joined in my ESPN league called Original Clone, since May. Our league fees have been due for some time, with a generous grace period, but you're one of a couple owners yet to pay into our LeagueSafe pool. Multiple emails and text messages have gone unanswered since fees became due. This is a Pay to Play league in one more day. ALL unpaid teams will be removed from this league for replacement on Friday morning. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello? Mark Wilson in Alaska, formerly from Chicago, Are you out there?

You posted here on Sunday, but I haven't heard anything from you since 7/27. Contact me, or ghost me, Im good either way. Go Lions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 2019 Underworld Fantasy Football Champions Leagues. We are a Fantasy/Monsters themed league.

We are Looking to fill 2 leagues, both paid through Leaguesafe.

$50 College League (Drafting TONIGHT! 6pm EST)
$150 NFL Keeper League (Drafting later date)

OR you have the option of playing in both leagues. 

(Managers who are playing in both leagues will earn the benefit of keeping one rookie keeper from their College team this year to their next year NFL team based on the College team they manage this year.) 

Both leagues will utilize the Yahoo fantasy platform. This is our 6th year, NFL Keepers, .25 PPR, IDP, Weekly Payouts, and more.

Winner also receives a custom Fantasy Football Championship Belt and/or Fantasy Football Championship Ring. Email me davidleexxvii@yahoo.com for all the details, thanks.

(here's a quick summary video of our league) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq5LEXBiR6Y

Users who are viewing this thread