What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (1 Viewer)

15.05 - Jason Myers, PK, SEA and guy I've totally heard of before today.

I'll finish up my song picks tomorrow.

@Mr. Ected
Heh. He was the Jets kicker last year and was an all-pro. I only know because I cheer for the Jets. Now we let him go and are having troubles replacing him when for probably a million more, we could have had him. Unwise.

I gave all of these short shrift last night because I was in and out of sleep and trying to do another draft simultaneously. I love the Jackson pick, both football and song, and love the live version of this from Folsom.

Love that combo, I’m bummed it didn’t work out for me to draft Waller but you the right song 
I didn't know they were related until I actually called up the song. Perfect coincidence. I was using the song regardless of their relation. I hope Waller and Herndon can stay clean and on the field. They're this year's edition of Josh Gordon for me. 

Great pick, great song. The Italian Stallion Orchestra. Made me laugh. 

I have the league close to input into Yahoo so if we finish today, I'll get it live so everyone can check over their rosters and we can kick everything off. 
Wow, this has been a ton of effort. Thanks, NV, I had no idea that would be so quick. If there is anything I or we can do, can you let us know? I'd be glad to update Spotify, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this has been a ton of effort. Thanks, NV, I had no idea that would be so quick. If there is anything I or we can do, can you let us know? I'd be glad to update Spotify, etc.
It's all good, I haven't done a ton of the spreadsheet updating, I think @Mr. Ected has done a lot of it and I'm sure others have been jumping in as well. With that being usually up to date, the Spotify and Yahoo maintenance has been so much easier. 

If you want to do the Spotify playlist though I think I'm 20-30 picks behind
I'll give it a try a bit later after I finish up what I'm doing (eating breakfast). How do you add to the main playlist, etc.? I generally do a bunch of transactions so this will make it easier in the long run if I know, too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
rockaction said:
I'll give it a try a bit later after I finish up what I'm doing (eating breakfast). How do you add to the main playlist, etc.? I generally do a bunch of transactions so this will make it easier in the long run if I know, too. 
You should be able to just click and add, may have to be following it? I'll make sure it's collaborative. 

Last year I had Jerick McKinnon and Delanie Walker go down early, which combined with Wentz and Ingram being out early on and Alex Collins being a complete turd, was... not a recipe for success. 

I'm not sure about the initial waiver order, is there a standard? Reverse of draft order? I guess the FAAB takes care of that for the most part anyway...?

I'm not sure about the initial waiver order, is there a standard? Reverse of draft order? I guess the FAAB takes care of that for the most part anyway...?
Our league does it in draft order.  Where in the heck do I check my roster?

(Sorry.  The crawl on ESPN said TB signed Vincent Testeverde, and I looked for Rod Serling.  Kind of put me off.)

I gave all of these short shrift last night because I was in and out of sleep and trying to do another draft simultaneously. I love the Jackson pick, both football and song, and love the live version of this from Folsom.
Yeah, wonderful song. I hope the RB pans out too because I have him in my only 2 leagues now. 

I didn't know they were related until I actually called up the song. Perfect coincidence. I was using the song regardless of their relation. I hope Waller and Herndon can stay clean and on the field. They're this year's edition of Josh Gordon for me. 
Funny before I finished reading this, I was like "he has his new Josh Gordon" and then I saw you typed it as well. 

Great pick, great song. The Italian Stallion Orchestra. Made me laugh. 
Works on 2 levels. Philly is where Rocky is from and Fly--Eagles. Surely this means something grand for my team, right?

Users who are viewing this thread