What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (4 Viewers)

Oh ####.. he went really early

(ETA - not really, I just spaced)

one sec..

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta go with...

5.07 - Julian Edelman - WR - NE

May not get a zillion yards, but should get a bunch points for catches and TDs.

Being a M***hole, need to go with one of my favorite Boston bands from the late 80s.

Scruffy the Cat - Bucknaked.

What now?
Your call for Bonzai won't work. It's got to bring up a list of people and then you select from that list. The person's name then turns blue and notifies the person in the notification tab. Simply typing out "@" won't work. You need to select it from the list.

I was just explaining to everyone why I "atted" Bonzai. No big deal. You need not concern yourself with it on your end.

dunno wtf is goin' on in here, but ...

:popcorn:
You missed last year's Summerpalooza. It's a combination music/fantasy football draft. You pick the player, and pick a song that could conceivably be associated with that player. Then we play a fantasy football year with said players, using add/drop to add songs to the playlist we've created.

'Twas a blast last time, as we had requirements of artists being either from the team's state or being born from within a hundred miles radius of the player's college town. This time it's more open-ended, and still cool.

And that's that.

I was going to take Dak, so I'll follow up with the music pick in a bit

6.05 - Mitch Trubisky, QB, CHI

You missed last year's Summerpalooza. It's a combination music/fantasy football draft. You pick the player, and pick a song that could conceivably be associated with that player. Then we play a fantasy football year with said players, using add/drop to add songs to the playlist we've created.

'Twas a blast last time, as we had requirements of artists being either from the team's state or being born from within a hundred miles radius of the player's college town. This time it's more open-ended, and still cool.

And that's that.
how come i miss these throwdowns?  i woulda thrived, i coulda been a contenduh  :kicksrock:

carry on ... im'ma follow from the lower right hand corner. 

Users who are viewing this thread