What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (4 Viewers)

I barely hung on against Montgomery in my local ... pathetic Redskins are super pathetic ... I really wanted a screenshot of Jay Gruden's 1000 yard stare

I won by less than 1 point.  Montgomery probably just needed one more carry for it to go your way. 
One more carry or catch. They had the ball on the 1 yard line on 2 possessions and passed for TDs both times. Tough to lose scoring 180 but you got me. 

The same exact thing happened in my other league but I was on the winning end so I can’t complain. 

Summer fades...Fallapalooza:

Added:

Dwayne Haskins, Jr. - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - Hiding

Houston - Beyonce - Irreplaceable

Jay Ajayi - Bow Wow Wow - c30 c60 c90

Jay Ajayi was born in London, England, Bow Wow Wow's home

Kenny Stills - Kenny Rogers - Santiago Midnight Moonlight

Pittsburgh - Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Moanin'

Buffalo - Ani DiFranco - Joyful Girl

Jamison Crowder - Bill Monroe - Blue Moon Of Kentucky

Crowder is from Monroe, NC

San Francisco - The Beau Brummels - Laugh Laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
The link is in Post #1 - Yahoo League.  
#1) Thank you, Mrs. R.

#2) I am an idiot for missing the link just a few paragraphs down from the stuff I did see.

#3) Unfortunately, it sends me to this:

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
:(  I will just have to follow from here.

You should play next year.  It's oddly fun- even if I got Chubbed by SImey.
I shall. I really did want to play this year, but my schedule took a major time-hit right around draft time. 

Good luck, and getting Chubbed ain't the worst ... ;)

HA!

This does not surprise me in the least.

Heya @rockaction ... have ya re-picked up anyone that you dropped earlier? 

I am not accusing you of this, but I want to ask anyways. 😁
Yeah, I lead the league in searching for a WR3 that never came although I might have just dropped him, too. :bag:

I didn't even bother with waivers this week. My FAAB is gone. My will is, too. I just added/dropped out of habit.

Uncle.

:lmao:

I have indeed drafted, dropped, re-picked, dropped, etc. One guy sticks out as completely not worth the effort.

James Washington - WR - Pittsburgh Steelers

Good luck to all my Summerpalooza palookas this week. May we all be forces to be reckoned with, unless we're 4k hi-res. Then career lows would be nice. 

I would like to hear other people's playlists.  The main is mass chaos.
I didn't keep a side list of mine. I'm not sure anybody did. I just picked and thought I was adding to the main list when I did. I asked for help or confirmation but that went into the ether, as it were.

Users who are viewing this thread