Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Northern Voice

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League

13 hours ago, simey said:

@Eephus   Lamar is getting overworked, and I think it would be a good decision for you to rest him this weekend. :2cents:

Questionable

Just checking in. Best of luck to the participants, though the games are likely already determined. Watching the consulation bracket with interest? 

Heh. Just something to do. Best of luck to all.  

2 hours ago, rockaction said:

Just checking in. Best of luck to the participants, though the games are likely already determined. Watching the consulation bracket with interest? 

Heh. Just something to do. Best of luck to all.  

Eephus has given me a beatdown.  <_< Your matchup is very close, and it will be decided by a WR from the same team. :popcorn:

Edited by simey

3 hours ago, simey said:

Eephus has given me a beatdown.  <_< Your matchup is very close, and it will be decided by a WR from the same team. :popcorn:

Yeah, Eephus's team has proven to be a premier team throughout the year and playoffs. So was yours. Just a notch above everybody without being one of the, um, dreaded hi-res ones?  Heh.

I don't want to reverse jinx so I won't congratulate or thread wrap-up yet. Plus, that's for NV. I'm watching the Robinson/Miller thing with interest. Cool beans. 

eta* also, consulation is driving me nuts. It's consolation. Argh.

Edited by rockaction

40 minutes ago, Eephus said:

:pickle:

Congrats, man. You had an awesome team. Dropping over two hundred in the final game is just a thing of beauty, with apologies to GB simey.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eephus said:

:pickle:

I want to snap that pickle in half congratulate you on a great season and winning Summerpalooza ll!  🏈  🏆

• Like 3

Where's our GB @Northern Voicebeen? In the hockey thread?

We have music drafts to wrap up for the year and to do about this century.

Heh. He's probably swamped at work and here I am...:whistle:

Seriously, I want to thank him for running this -- the labor to manually input this into both the playlist and the player list into Yahoo for the draft is certainly a labor of love. Peace for that, NV. Hope we do it again next year.

Thanks also to all the participants who are uber cool, super smart with music, really darn fine FF players, and allowed my Sundays a bit more brightness.

Peace, all. Bump.

• Like 1

Time for the Superbowl Summerpalooza.  I had a late change in programming, so this will be over a couple of days.  A few musical types died this year that needed tending to.

I'll open with Doris Day while I pick out the lineup.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mrs. Rannous said:

Duuuude.  Spotlighting.

Thought we were each doing one. Sorry if I imposed! ;)

I'm still surprised I won this leeg.  Hope my luck carries over to baseball season.