What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (2 Viewers)

I just like the pick, frankly. Checking the song now. Ooh. I like it.
She’s one of my favorite current artists, when she puts out a new album, I’m all over it. Oh I almost took Adams with my first pick so this was an easy call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Luck - QB

Primus - Is It Luck?

Not sure if he's going to play.  Just like the player/song combo. Listened to Sean Lennon with Maron on the WTF podcast and been enjoying his recent collaboration with Claypool, so I've had Primus on the brain.
Both of the Claypool - Lennon Delirium records are great. I’d say it’s like the Beatles on acid, but well...

2.08 James Conner - RB Pittsburgh Steelers (Pitt)

David Bowie - Heroes

https://youtu.be/xEqSOst1dg8

James Conner was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma during college while he was rehabbing a torn ACL. He beat cancer and the odds by making it to the NFL.
I love the choice and song connection there, he's one of my favorites in the league 

OK, got both, so I don't get yelled at by @El Floppo ! ;)

Sticking with RB.

2.06 - RB - Todd Gurley - LA Rams.

Gurley went to U of Georgia, located in Athens, GA; home of R.E.M.

R.E.M. - Radio Song (Unplugged). Love the R.E.M. MTV Unplugged performance.
Zeke and Gurley- embracing the volatility. Your team could be a monster. 

I was all excited to watch Kyler Murray's preseason game against the Raiders and ooooooooooooooooooof.

This might be a long year for Baker Street. 

Do we want to put a cap on tonite (maybe have @Mrs. Rannous and @Eephus try and finish the round, maybe do their next two picks each) and then start tomorrow morning?
Maybe, tho if Eephus and Mrs R are around, they might just want to get their 2 picks out of the way. I am fine with just letting it run untill it hits a wall tonight. I assume many are headed to bed soon anyway. 

Do we want to put a cap on tonite (maybe have @Mrs. Rannous and @Eephus try and finish the round, maybe do their next two picks each) and then start tomorrow morning?
Maybe, tho if Eephus and Mrs R are around, they might just want to get their 2 picks out of the way. I am fine with just letting it run untill it hits a wall tonight. I assume many are headed to bed soon anyway. 
Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Figure Eephus would want to get his 3rd rounder in, since he is west coast.

Users who are viewing this thread