What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (2 Viewers)

Listened to the playlist on Boz's daytime walk.

Van Halen, Tegan & Sara, Stone Temple Pilots, Petty & Ace Frehley.  I may have missed one somewhere but it flowed surprisingly well.  I'd forgotten how much the VH rhythm section could swing and that moment when the drums go nuts before the last chorus of 19.  I'm going to be humming New York Groove later today.

Listened to the playlist on Boz's daytime walk.

Van Halen, Tegan & Sara, Stone Temple Pilots, Petty & Ace Frehley.  I may have missed one somewhere but it flowed surprisingly well.  I'd forgotten how much the VH rhythm section could swing and that moment when the drums go nuts before the last chorus of 19.  I'm going to be humming New York Groove later today.
Awesome to hear 

They got scared of how good our teams and playlists are 
I'm much happier with the playlist than the squad. Picking last and botching a second-rounder is no bueno. 

eta* I had Cam's and Jackson's song all picked out, too, and didn't pull the trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm much happier with the playlist than the squad. Picking last and botching a second-rounder is no bueno. 

eta* I had Cam's and Jackson's song all picked out, too, and didn't pull the trigger.
It’s too  early to call wins and losses 

It's cool. It's a slow draft. I shouldn't have commented -- it just seemed so different from the first day.
It's cool, I was hoping there might have been some drunk picks or song lyrics last night after I got back home from a BBQ I was at all afternoon- I was definitely ready to participate. 

The RAA were incredible last night and Kathleen Edwards was great today. If they ever come near you (they're both very Canadian and won't), go see them. Especially RAA. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My "free time" to participate in this is drying up rapidly. Might get better in a few days, but touch & go right now.

My "free time" to participate in this is drying up rapidly. Might get better in a few days, but touch & go right now.
If you wanted to DM me some players or positions, I can help you pick and then you can add music when you have time

Users who are viewing this thread