What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zombie Land Double Tap Trailer (1 Viewer)

So all the great stuff about Zombie Land 1 without all the depressing dead loved ones. 

Can't wait! I'll be seeing it opening weekend

Looks pretty good

not that it matters but whats the premise?

I thought Luke Wilson retired or something

Looks pretty good

not that it matters but whats the premise?

I thought Luke Wilson retired or something
Watch  Zombieland first.  My favorite parts in that one is with Bill Murray and the dueling banjo scene.  Basically zombies rule the land.  Kind of walking deadish. Also the guy that gets ate in the bathroom was in survivor a couple of seasons ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORvl4VI9JbU

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap:

That looks. Awesome. It can't be as good in theory as it is in the trailer, can it?

Middleditch and Wilson made me LOLZ.

Bring it. 

By saying someone is an Oscar winner, sort of implies they were nominated...
In that case, four nominees, one of which was a winner!

(Edit:  I wasn’t trying to be a smartass. I was merely pointing out that all four leads are Academy Award nominees)

In that case, four nominees, one of which was a winner!

(Edit:  I wasn’t trying to be a smartass. I was merely pointing out that all four leads are Academy Award nominees)
Woody has been nominated? ETA, not once but three time! I had no idea. I love the fact that the other three in the trailer say "Oscar Nominee" or "Oscar Winner," and then it just says,  "And Woodie Harrelson."

Always thought there was a great opening for a sequel.  Glad to see it looks decent.
Amazon made a pilot for a tv show based on the first movie, but this was back when Amazon would post different pilots and have people vote on and provide feedback on which one they wanted to see make it to series. Unfortunately a bunch of internet fanboys complained about the tv series not having the original movie cast in the tv show and effectively killed it before it ever got off the ground.

Not nearly as good as the first one but still has enough laughs to make it worthwhile.

They go through the trouble of setting up a new set of zombies but them don't really do anything with it. Seems like an idea lost to rewrites.

Zoey Deutch really does steal the show. Until Bill Murray shows up mid-credits to steal it back again.

Now that the principals have gone on to do a lot of other things, it's hardwe to buy them in these roles and it seems difficult for them to revisit the characters. 

An uneven experience, but still a fun watch.

Edit: Zoey Deutch is Lea Thompson's daughter

Users who are viewing this thread