What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Terror" (1 Viewer)

Kafka

Footballguy
Think I used search function correctly, with no results...

First season of "The Terror" was some of the best television I've ever watched...2nd season started Monday.  Eager to watch...the racist internment of Japanese immigrants at the onslaught of WWII is a subject matter not frequently broached, yet alone with a fictional horror element.

Color me intrigued.

...sorry if honda...

Sweet, I'll check it out.  Season 1 followed the book by Dan Simmons through completely.  I'll be interested to see if he has input in this season at all.

S1 was darned near perfect.

S2 has started out very nicely.  Looks like it might be a bit gorier than 1 though.....and I'm not as big on that. 

facook said:
Sweet, I'll check it out.  Season 1 followed the book by Dan Simmons through completely.  I'll be interested to see if he has input in this season at all.
Dan Simmons the Hyperion writer?  Is the book good?

Just started on season 1. Tremendous. Very tough to keep up with the TV landscape with so much content available everywhere these days.

wow, this sounded really good, so I subscribed to AMC Premiere, thinking I could watch it then. Nope, they said it was no longer theirs. ??

Anyone know where I can catch season one on demand (other than Prime or Fandango)?

Users who are viewing this thread