What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB keeper (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
Simple situtation, PPR, I can keep 1, Mack or Carson?

14 team, PPR, already have Kamara set at RB1, looking to choose RB2.

Reading good things about Carson.   Mack, and the Colts, are tied to Luck, with out their QB, it wont be pretty IMO.

I was set on Mack until about the past week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Carson here. The colts did this crap with Luck's shoulder, so his health should be handled like it's a total mystery. Mack only handled about 60% of the snaps, foreman is a banger and Hines/wilk are better pass catchers.  I see it as a rbbc and Mack just getting the most work. Carson and Penny can both be startable rbs with the amount of running the Seahawks want to do. Unless Carson gets injured, I see him as the safe keep compared to Mack. 

For what its worth, the HC has praised Carson's catching ability and it appears that Seahawks OC Brian Schottenheimer wants Carson to see targets "in the 50 range" this season.  With PPR I'd be looking at Carson.

Yup.   I was reading that too, coupled with the issues with Luck and I am not feeling warm and fuzzy about Mack....and I forgot about Foreman being there now.   

I think Carson has the higher floor and Mack the higher ceiling so it depends on what you want.  For me I would keep Carson.  I don't like the Luck stuff and I am not big on Mack. 

I'd keep Mack.

Yes, Luck's health is making me nervous but the offense overall has good upside (risking tide and all...) and Mack doesn't have a first round draft pick rookie breathing down his neck.

We declare keepers friday, so trade action picking up, got offered Amari for Mack.   Would give me carson & kamara at rb, amari and golladay at wr.   PPR league.  14 teamer.   

I’m considering this one.   What do you all think?   Good, bad, neutral???

Last edited by a moderator:
We declare keepers friday, so trade action picking up, got offered Amari for Mack.   Would give me carson & kamara at rb, amari and golladay at wr.   PPR league.  14 teamer.   

I’m considering this one.   What do you all think?   Good, bad, neutral???
I am not a Cooper fan.  I would rather have Mack.

I am iffy at best on the deal.   I won the league last year with Kupp(eventually Josh Reynolds), Allen Robinson and Landry as my WRs.   

Losing Derwin James will sting.

Users who are viewing this thread