What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#2 WR Keeper Decision (1 Viewer)

Duffy

Footballguy
Scoring is non-PPR, but with big bonuses given for scoring long distance TDs.  I've Tyreek Hill as my #1 and can choose to keep 1 of these 3 as my #2. 

a) AJ Green

b) Corey Davis

c) Curtis Samuel

AJG is awesome when healthy, but the latest ankle injury has me concerned about his availability beyond the games he's expected to miss.  CD has been impressive in camp thus far, but he may still be limited by scheme (and QB?). Meanwhile Curtis is collecting accolades by the bunches for the work he's putting in this camp and appears to be poised for a potential 'breakout'.  Is it crazy to be thinking Curtis to be the best option?

I take Davis too.  Only because of the uncertainty surrounding Green.  Saying he should be back in the first half of the year while best case scenario is two weeks, it's just to risky.  If the spread was bigger between Green and Davis it would be a question to me, but Davis and Green are close enough that I would go with the sure thing for being in your lineup.

I think I go with Davis.  I don't want to start off with a guy already missing a handful of games and who knows how that affects the rest of the season so that takes Green out of the equation.  I like Samuel a lot but I think Davis has the higher upside to me.

Users who are viewing this thread