What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team PPR league Pick #2 (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
This will be my first time in a 12 team league ,so my  draft strategy im guessing is a bit different from my  10 team 2 keeper ppr league...

with my first pick i'm looking at either kamara or mccaffery, i figure i cant go wrong with either...but in the 2nd do i go ahead and nab kelce or kittle if they're there or a top WR/RB?

and if barkley isnt pick #1 do I take him as my pick?

Thanks for any input and help!!!

I think McCaffrey is going to be the top back this year, but that is really just a gut feeling.  Consensus says you have to take Barkley, Kamara, McCaffrey in that order.

I highly doubt Kelce will be there at 23.  Especially in a PPR league.  If he is, nab him.  If he isn't and both Ertz and Kittle are still on the board, I'd take best player available (RB or WR) and grab whichever is left on the turn around in the third.  Highly unlikely they take two tight ends in a row on the turnaround.

Don't pigeon hole yourself for the draft.  Take BPA early in the draft regardless of position.  If you have a guy ranked much higher than Kelce or Kittle available for your second pick take them.  If not and Kelce is your highest rated guy do that.  Once you start trying to plan a certain position in the draft you could end up missing out on great values that drop at other positions because you forced a certain position based on your pre-draft strategy. 

Let the draft unfold and go from there.  For your first pick I would go Barkley, CMC and then Kamara.  But that is just me. 

Users who are viewing this thread