What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

Hailtomich

Footballguy
16 team standard.  2rb, 2wr, no flex.  1 keeper an option   

Keep Kerryon Johnson for 3.12, or keep Golloday for 5.12??    

Tough one, I'm a Kerryon truther, but since its not a PPR I think it works against the RB in this particular situation with Golladay slightly more valuable for non-ppr vs the field. 
I would edge Golladay slightly. 

Tough one, I'm a Kerryon truther, but since its not a PPR I think it works against the RB in this particular situation with Golladay slightly more valuable for non-ppr vs the field. 
I would edge Golladay slightly. 
Typically WR's gain value in PPR leagues not the opposite so I would think a non-ppr favors the RB.  I understand Golladay isn't a 100 reception guy so he isn't based on the receptions for points but it still helps his overall outlook. 

Kerryon is set up to be a workhorse.  I don't think you can pass him up.  It's Kerryon easily for me here. 

Typically WR's gain value in PPR leagues not the opposite so I would think a non-ppr favors the RB.  I understand Golladay isn't a 100 reception guy so he isn't based on the receptions for points but it still helps his overall outlook. 

Kerryon is set up to be a workhorse.  I don't think you can pass him up.  It's Kerryon easily for me here. 
Yes, typically, but Gollady's value lies in his yardage and TDs.... so nixing the PPR factor makes him more valuable against where he is typically ranked, if this was a PPR I would go Kerryon just because he will catch more balls than other RBs against the field (of RBs).

16 team standard.  2rb, 2wr, no flex.  1 keeper an option   

Keep Kerryon Johnson for 3.12, or keep Golloday for 5.12??    
If I'm able to keep 1 of those 2, I'd rather go with the better player; and that's Kerryon IMO. Even though Golladay's "value" might be better, they're both similar enough to where their current ADP would be to push me to Kerryon.

If you really like Golladay, you can still probably grab him at/around the 5th anyway. 

Take a look at mine if you have a chance: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/778498-draft-spot-decision-will-help-w-yours/ 

Users who are viewing this thread