What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with First two Picks (1 Viewer)

Tylersaints

Footballguy
I'm looking for some help on which direction to go with my first two picks. It is a 10 team keeper league and I have the 10th and 11th pick overall. I am pretty set at WR and wasn't sure if I should target runnings backs or add a vet QB to go with my younger ones.  This is a 2 QB league with all passing, receiving and rushing TD's being 6 points. QB's usually fly off the board fast and I wasn't sure if I want to rely on two young QB's to hold my team together all year.  I will put my team below and then the available players to draft.  Just torn on which direction to go with what I am working with. Any help would be much appreciated!!

My Team:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen

RB: Alvin Kamara, Royce Freeman

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Julian Edelman, Cooper Kupp, Sammy Watkins, Christian Kirk

TE: OJ Howard

Then these are the top available players at their positions that can be drafted:

QB: Luck, Newton, Russell Wilson, Brees, Kyler, Big Ben, Rivers, Brady, Carr (obviously a few others then too)

RB: Zeke, Leveon, Kerryon, Fournette, Freeman, Josh Jacobs, Mark Ingram, David Montgomery, Penny, Miles Sanders, Darrell Henderson, Devin Singletary

WR: Julio, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, and Cooks. 

Users who are viewing this thread