What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drake on wire, worth top waiver? (1 Viewer)

starks

Footballguy
10 team half point Current rbs and would drop Shepard 

gordon

mixon

coleman

ekeler

howard

maybe...is there a team who is RB poor after over drafting other spots?  If so you may see what they would give you for the spot...

At this point I probably would not do that depending on what size league and how many roster spots.  If the waiver wire is picked clean then it may be worth it however if there are lots of hand cuff type guys available that could pop under the right circumstances I probably wait and see how the year starts off. 

I wouldn't do it because your running back situation seems pretty good for you to give up top waiver wire on him.  Between Mixon and Gordon / Ekeler you have two decent starters.  I have Coleman rated higher than Drake so Drake would essentially be your RB4.  I do have Drake higher than Ekeler if Gordon signs, but that still puts him at RB4 at best.  I just don't think you need to waste top waiver on an RB4.  Wait and see if somebody breaks out in the next preseason game or two.  I'd rather spend it on a potential lottery ticket or to cover an injury than on an RB4.

Users who are viewing this thread