What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft tonight, where should J. Gordon go? (1 Viewer)

Tman42

Footballguy
So our draft is tonight and like others on here yes it is early due to getting people together from all over the state.  I was wondering of anyone's thoughts on where J. Gordon should go in drafts since he has been reinstated.  This is a full point per reception league with six points per TD and .1 point per yard receiving.  I should also add that this is a keeper league and we can keep a player for a two round better costs the following year.  And just so you know we do this draft right, I put a 16 pound brisket on the smoker at 1am this morning so by draft time this thing will be so ready.  Good luck to all if your drafting this weekend and hope to hear some thoughts on Gordon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brady loves Gordon, but Gordon is his own worst nightmare. You know nothing about how he kept in shape or ability to even play the season. A late  round flyer is worth tossing in for him. Not sure how many rounds or teams, but 12-14 is a good area to throw it out.

Brady loves Gordon, but Gordon is his own worst nightmare. You know nothing about how he kept in shape or ability to even play the season. A late  round flyer is worth tossing in for him. Not sure how many rounds or teams, but 12-14 is a good area to throw it out.
Sorry forgot to add 12 team 16 round.  Thank you for your thoughts.  Ya he is his worst nightmare and someone will usually reach for him so I probably won't have to worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread