What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP Cedric Benson (1 Viewer)

Per reports, Benson was killed in a motorcycle accident in Austin this weekend. Drafted fourth overall in 2005 following a standout career at Texas, Benson compiled 6,017 rushing yards with 33 touchdowns (32 rushing, one receiving) over eight NFL seasons for Chicago, Cincinnati and Green Bay. He enjoyed three career 1,000-yard rushing seasons, all as a member of the Bengals. Our hearts go out to Benson's family and friends in the wake of this horrible tragedy.

I still remember that bone jarring hit by Bob Sanders in the Super Bowl that resulted in a fumble.

He did redeem himself with the Bengals.

He had 42 nanograms per milliliter in his system, which seems to be a fairly low amount. This page indicates that having less than 50 ng/mL won't even show up on most drug tests.
Just a theory, but I am assuming that his toxicology was done via blood test which would provide specific amounts, whereas your average urine test will generally just provide a pass/fail of 50 nanograms. 

Just so everyone is aware, if you ever read about my passing, they are 92% likely to find some level of THC in my blood.

my consumption is typically after 9 PM, in small quantities in lieu of sleep aids or other sorts of pharmaceutical solutions that I believe are much worse for you.

As such, it will not be in any way responsible for my death, unless the official cause of death is “tripped and inhaled his entire pipe into his lung” 

i am somewhat repulsed that someone went out of their way to report this about Cedric Benson. Seems like in a irrelevant and classless smear after someone’s tragic passing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread