What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

BDSC

Footballguy
I can keep D. Henry in the 8th or A. Jones in the 14th. Leaning towards Jones in the 14th.

It's a full PPR league.

I think I would keep Jones. At the worst, they would have similar numbers, and you are investing less for those numbers. At best, Aaron Jones out-produces his draft position, he has a better QB than Derrick (Marriota, if he's not replaced by the Miami castoff), and he can catch the football. I'm a HUGE Derrick Henry fan (and an Alabama fan. ROLL TIDE!), and never understood why the coaching staff never fed him the ball. He's the kind of runner that wears a defense down and then springs long runs because said defense is tired of tackling him. With that said, he needs the passing offense to  click to keep defenses honest. I'm not sure Tennessee can do that. I think I would keep Jones and try to pick Henry back up in the draft. 

Jones.  I think they'll be about even this year, so Jones in the 14th is much better value (getting a top 20 RB when others are drafting lottery tickets).  

Users who are viewing this thread