What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darwin Thompson or Damien Harris in Dynasty? (1 Viewer)

Which RB would you pursue in a dynasty rookie only auction

• Drop Donta Foreman, go after Darwin Thompson

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Drop Donta Foreman, go after Damien Harris

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

jsharlan

Footballguy
I have a dynasty rookie only auction in progress, my roster is nearly maxed, and I'm torn which way to go here with my last move. I'm at the max roster number but I have some money left and both RB Darwin Thompson and RB Damien Harris are in play. I am considering dropping Donta Foreman to free up a spot to grab one of these two fliers. I just cant decide which is a better dart throw. I feel Harris has more potential as a 3 down back and has much more on tape to see. On the other hand Thompson looks explosive and plays for a coach that favors a bellcow. Thompson has Damien Williams ahead of them, not exactly a pedigree threat. Harris has Sony Michel and a well used James White to worry about. I'm leaning towards going after Darwin Thompson.

I take Harris all the way.  New England's rb situation is always in flux.  You never know who the hoodie (or Brady) is going to favor.  I think Harris looks best for this year and best for Dynasty.  

For what it's worth, Footballguys have Harris at number 8 in their rookie rankings.  Thompson is at number 24.

A.Reid plays the committee card on occasion. When / if  you have RB's that are 3 down guys then they play. I bet 2/3rds of the league has a two headed monster at RB.  That being said both guys are welcomed rookies on any roster. BTW, love Harris. Good news on this guy from the start and SM has known knee issues.  

Users who are viewing this thread