What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Next draft pick (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
12 team Superflex.   QB/RB/2WR/TE/2 flex/1 Superflex/K/Def  1 point ppr.  pass TDs -4 

Here's my team through 11 rounds

QB - Mahomes / Trubisky

RB - K johnson / Fournette / Ekeler / Barber

WR - Hill / Edelman/ C Davis / Fitzgerald

TE - McDonald

I know I should have another QB on my roster but we are down to Fitzpatrick, Keenum, Haskins, Rosen,Jones,Tannehill

I feel like any one of those is a crap shoot so I'm not really in a hurry to grab one.

I think I'm pretty good on RBs.  No stud, might take a flyer on someone who could turn up big but will probably be watching the waiver wire on that one.

Top RBs available - Freeman, Hunt, McCoy, Lewis, Breida, Peterson

Starting 3 WRS and 2 flex spots, I can always use more WRs

Top available - Gallup, Coutee, Moncrief, Crowder, D Jackson, Metcalf, Miller, Sanu

I could definitely go for another Tight End.  I have my eye on Andrews in Baltimore but could probably wait another round on him

Top TEs available - Rudolph, Doyle, Walker, Burton, Graham, Andrews, Olsen

Where would you go with your next pick?  I like Gallup, but I'm not confident he will still be there.  Other than that, I'm not sure.  Take one of the QBs?  Maybe take Keenum or Haskins and the try and grab the other on the way back?  Grab Andrews a little early just to make sure I get a position of need with a player I actually want?

Thanks, I know that's a lot but I will happily help you with yours if I haven't already.

Not many people around today.  But I will update...   Gallup is gone, Freeman is gone.  Four more picks before me.

Still not sure where to go.  McCoy is still technically number one on the Bills depth chart.  Might be worth a shot this late.

Draft Dominator says to take Rudolph.  But if I'm going to try to snag Andrews I will probably pass on Rudolph.

So to me it's either McCoy, the top WR available, or one of the scrub qbs available.

If you really like Andrew's I take him here just to make sure you get him.  None of the other available players jump out so i would get a player i really want rather than risk missing him.

For me though, i would choose between Brieda, Coutee, Moncrief,  Crowder and D-Jax.  My lean would be Brieda.

Users who are viewing this thread