What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drafting in the early 100's (1 Viewer)

greenline

Footballguy
Who are you all targeting in the early 100s? I start getting into this pick ranges and don't really like a lot of what's on the board. the Michael Gallup's, Jamison Crowder, Delanie Walker, etc range. 

Who do you guys like around 100-125?

You can get some pretty talented WRs in that range.

Deebo Samuel - Probably the best WR on the Niners. His skill set can translate very well to the NFL. I really think he can be a OROY contender if it plays out right, and a rookie year mirroring JuJu's 2017 isn't out of the question. With SF's RBs being very spotty, they may lean pass-heavy and find ways to get him the ball. If you can afford to be patient, grab him late and see if he can emerge over the first month of the season. Alternatively, Goodwin had a good rapport with Garoppolo at the end of 2017 and could rally now that Garoppolo is back. I still like Deebo as the long-term favorite in this situation though.

Pit WRs (Washington, Johnson) - Not sold on either guy necessarily, but they were relatively high draft picks and there's a lot of production up for grabs with AB gone.

Michael Gallup - I like the opportunity more than the player. Cooper is dealing with some injury stuff that may affect his season. Gallup flashed some potential in year one and if the workload/efficiency improve then he may be startable. His talent seems a bit marginal though.

Tre'Quan Smith - We know Brees is going to throw the ball a lot, and Smith was a high pick last year who made a handful of splashy plays. A year two jump is possible.

Quincy Enunwa - Low-ish ceiling, but probably a decent floor in PPR. He was borderline startable in 2016 before injuries/rookie QB made him irrelevant the past two years. He's a good WR5-WR6 to balance out your roster if you took some chances on volatile high upside guys earlier because ultimately if he is healthy he is going to get targets and catches.

AJ Brown - I think the situation is probably just going to be too bad to overcome, but I really like the prospect. Never count out a big-time talent.

RB pickings are pretty slim that late, but I like Mattison (MIN) and Crockett (HOU) as longshot dice rolls. I'm not 100% sold on Dalvin Cook's talent or durability, so getting his backup could work out. Crockett may not even make the roster in Houston, but Miller is one of the weaker starters in the NFL and Crockett could slot in and become relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread