What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator question (1 Viewer)

Tim Croweller

Footballguy
I'm an old guy with a flip phone and when it comes to tech, don't know his my from a hole in the ground.  I'm still languishing in the 1970's in many scary ways.  I watched a few of the initial youtube videos.   The Dominator looks really good but can I just do the whole draft from the draft dominator page or do I go on my league site and flip back and forth?   I'd be hating life if I screwed up my draft because I didn't know what I was doing.  Passing on Barkley and ending up with Carlos Hyde and so forth.     I'm going to do a couple of mocks to get oriented but I have a keeper league.    How do I get everybody's keepers in there or again does it already know it because its connected to my league.   Thanks for the help 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tim,

In the settings in the top left corner of the dominator, you will see an option for Keepers.  There you simply choose the team and then the player that they are keeping.  You then select what round he is going to be taken and then he will be taken out of the pool.

You do have to switch back and forth between the website you use for your Fantasy Football and the Dominator itself.  It's definitely worth practicing.

Users who are viewing this thread