What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL Signup Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Post here if you want a team.  Draft will start on September 2 (no clock until the 3rd).  Probably a two hour timer with it off between midnite and 8 edt.  We'll look to conclude the draft by Sunday morning.

Looks like 12 confirmed. Can we find one more and roll with that, blitz-style (2-hour clock)?

Go with pairs of weeks through week 8, regular rules thereafter. Obviously if we can get more than 13, so much the better.

Guess this is not happening as there isnt enough time to have an actual draft before the season starts.

Thanx for tryin Bass!

Would everyone who's signed up here be interested in turning this into an ISL (in-season survivor)? 12 teams, draft starts Monday 8am after Week 4, blitz draft 2-hour clock. Since there's only 12 teams instead of 16 to start with it uses the same elimination rules as any other survivor.

I've been meaning to try out this concept for a while but never thought to gauge interest early enough.

I'm good with dropping this one....been drafting for 4 weeks str8t now, multiple drafts concurrently, lookin 4ward to a break when Anarchy5 ends. 

Ask me again b4 week 4, might change my mind

Mr. Irrelevant said:
Would everyone who's signed up here be interested in turning this into an ISL (in-season survivor)? 12 teams, draft starts Monday 8am after Week 4, blitz draft 2-hour clock. Since there's only 12 teams instead of 16 to start with it uses the same elimination rules as any other survivor.

I've been meaning to try out this concept for a while but never thought to gauge interest early enough.
Very good idea.  I assume mfl supports drafts after the season starts.

Very good idea.  I assume mfl supports drafts after the season starts.
i ran a draft-and-done post-week 1 using MFL ~3 years ago so I know it was supported then. It's not like they've had a major functionality overhaul since ... ever ... so I'd assume it's still possible. 

Mr. Irrelevant said:

We can arrange it a number of ways. Start drafting now and start elimination week 2 (just week 2 or combined week 1 and 2). Weekly elim until week 9 and then elim every 2 weeks (weeks 11, 13, 15, 17). Or some variation. 

@drunken slob @Go DC Yourself @Stinkin Ref @Duckboy @bro1ncos @Norseman @Shadowfax @Crippler @ryheaps - you guys still game to give this a whirl? By my count we'd just need 1 more if we get'cha all.

@BassNBrew - looks like the 2018 MBSL is available for carryover to a 2019 league, but I don't want to click the button in case there's a validation process or whatever involving your e-mail. Can you do the honors and I can jump in and dig around to see whether this is feasible?
Available

:banned:

@drunken slob @Go DC Yourself @Stinkin Ref @Duckboy @bro1ncos @Norseman @Shadowfax @Crippler @ryheaps - you guys still game to give this a whirl? By my count we'd just need 1 more if we get'cha all.

@BassNBrew - looks like the 2018 MBSL is available for carryover to a 2019 league, but I don't want to click the button in case there's a validation process or whatever involving your e-mail. Can you do the honors and I can jump in and dig around to see whether this is feasible?
I'm kinda drafted out....but will do it if needed to make it work....two hour clock might be tough with time zones, etc at start....I could timeout before waking up......so I may need a late pick to get going...

Users who are viewing this thread