What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Democrat Party 3 R’s - Russia , Racism & Recession (1 Viewer)

HellToupee

Footballguy
Lies. All lies.

First they strikeout with Russia. Donald is a Russian asset , don’t you know. Yes Russia. But no ,a  total fabrication and a lie

Next up was smear merchants branding Donald a racist. Oh he said infested, oh my , oh dear . He must be a racist, yes a racist. But no, a total fabrication and a lie

Now we have a coming recession narrative. Smh. 

Shameful that the Democrat party has duped large numbers of people in our country. Shameful.

Lies. All lies.

First they strikeout with Russia. Donald is a Russian asset , don’t you know. Yes Russia. But no ,a  total fabrication and a lie

Next up was smear merchants branding Donald a racist. Oh he said infested, oh my , oh dear . He must be a racist, yes a racist. But no, a total fabrication and a lie

Shameful that the Democrat party has duped large numbers of people in our country. Shameful.
What by the actual party about Russia was a lie?

And his racism also isn't a lie...its easily proven and has been many times over.

As for the recession...seems people are talking about indicators that have typically preceded recessions.  That again isn't the party making anything up.

Not quite sure where you are getting this information that the party  did as you claimed.

At least they've come full circle now.  Remember the market was supposed to crash the day after he won the election.  

Market crash, pivot, racist, pivot, mueller, pivot, muller report, pivot, unredacted version, pivot, mueller testimony, pivot, racism, pivot, white nationalism, pivot, the market is going to tank.  They got more pivot moves than Tim Duncan.

Lies. All lies.

I like your spirit HT.  Let's dedicate this thread all Donald's hits.

My link

Lies. All lies.

Donald Trump could be doing the hopak while wearing an ushanka on Red Square while donning a white cloak and selling index puts with his broker Oleg Deripaska and Trump supporters would say he’s just been misunderstood.

Lies. All lies.

And when the truth comes out about New Hampshire, you’ll show them all!

Lies. All lies.

Lol... Republicans care about lies now?  I'll believe it when I see it.

Lies. All lies.

How is this not considered trolling by the Mods. This entire post is a troll job, and brings nothing of value to this message board.  Since these topics have all been debated and discussed and depending on your views either proven true or proven as a lie.   

How is this not considered trolling by the Mods. This entire post is a troll job, and brings nothing of value to this message board.  Since these topics have all been debated and discussed and depending on your views either proven true or proven as a lie.   
What?  Proof isn’t dependent on which side you are on. 

Not really apropos of this thread, but what the heck: I woke up this morning thinking about the fact that conservatives are losers; they always lose. 

No this is not an attempt to troll- I’m dead serious. Conservatism in this country is a holding action against change. On every issue I can think of, liberals want change and conservatives oppose it. And while conservatives win once in a while and either stop the change or temporarily reverse it, in the end they always lose the struggle and the change occurs. 

Gay marriage is a good example of this. Conservatives fought for years to keep it from happening. The struggle went back and forth and while it was happening, conservatives appeared to win major victories. But in the end of course they lost. Illegal immigrants is another example. You know we’ll eventually have a Path to Citizenship; you guys can only put it off for so long. Gun control, climate change laws, a public option in health care- these all feel inevitable to me, just like civil rights was inevitable. 

Being conservative in this country is just a long line of eventual defeats. 

tonydead said:
At least they've come full circle now.  Remember the market was supposed to crash the day after he won the election.  

Market crash, pivot, racist, pivot, mueller, pivot, muller report, pivot, unredacted version, pivot, mueller testimony, pivot, racism, pivot, white nationalism, pivot, the market is going to tank.  They got more pivot moves than Tim Duncan.
Has to be hysteria 24/7......never can they just accept losing the election. So many excuses. 

HellToupee said:
Value? What value am I supposed to be bringing? Who is the judge of what value is?Am I mandated to bring value if I choose to post here?

For cripes sake get an avatar .
I think you bring plenty of value friend.  :hifive:

timschochet said:
No this is not an attempt to troll- I’m dead serious. Conservatism in this country is a holding action against change. On every issue I can think of, liberals want change and conservatives oppose it. And while conservatives win once in a while and either stop the change or temporarily reverse it, in the end they always lose the struggle and the change occurs. 
Didn’t your Democrat party hold a debate last month dominated by talk of segregation and 70’s era racial bussing?  But Conservatives are living in the past and holding this country back? Ok.

Don't Noonan said:
I am not the one who claimed it is easily proven Trump is a racist.  Take your best shot to convince me if it is easily proven.   :coffee:
I didn't say i could convince you.  His racism has been proven here time and tim again. Central Park 5, s-hole countries...comments about Mexicans on multiple occasions.  The list goes on and on.   But none of it will likely convince some.

Don't Noonan said:
:lmao: . First of all, great topic HT you nailed it.  After reading your post I knew Sho would come running in to post his nonsense drivel and sure enough he didn't dissapoint!  Easily proven.  :lol:
Another example of this guy not following people around?  Let me guess: "What did the Republican party say exactly that was a lie?  It is not a lie as has been proven many times over."?

greenroom said:
I LOVE SAN ANTONIO!

tonydead said:

you rang?

timschochet said:
Not really apropos of this thread, but what the heck: I woke up this morning thinking about the fact that conservatives are losers; they always lose. 

Gay marriage is a good example of this. Conservatives fought for years to keep it from happening. The struggle went back and forth and while it was happening, conservatives appeared to win major victories. But in the end of course they lost. Illegal immigrants is another example. You know we’ll eventually have a Path to Citizenship; you guys can only put it off for so long. Gun control, climate change laws, a public option in health care- these all feel inevitable to me, just like civil rights was inevitable. 

Being conservative in this country is just a long line of eventual defeats. 

It's amazing. Only 9 months ago, the Democrats retook the House of Representatives by focusing on pretty much ONE issue: Healthcare. Get ready for this in 2020. It's STILL a winning issue for the Democrats.

It's amazing. Only 9 months ago, the Democrats retook the House of Representatives by focusing on pretty much ONE issue: Healthcare. Get ready for this in 2020. It's STILL a winning issue for the Democrats.
Yes it’s funny how that never happened before in a midterm election. Ground breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread