What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When is zeke worth the risk? (1 Viewer)

Steelers22

Footballguy
I'm in a keeper league that's drafting this sunday (.5 ppr, 4 pt passing td's, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex).  I'm going into the draft with a leg up since I have kamara, juju, and golladay along with all my picks till round 7.  

I draft at the 6 spot and it sounds like Zeke might fall to me.  If you were in my position, do you take Zeke at 6 (and then grab a keenan allen/cooper/hilton type in round 2) or do you take a Hopkins/Adams type and grab a fournette/freeman/jacobs on the comeback?  Ultimately, would having that advantage make you more likely to less likely to take a risk with zeke

I take the player I think will be the best for this year.  If Zeke is that guy for you then take him.  For me it would be the WR route you outlined.  I don't trust zeke will be back at this point.

If you think your team is strong enough to stand a few weeks without Zeke I say go for it. If not, go for the best available player, At 6 one or possibly 2 of those WR's you mentioned will be gone if Zeke is still on the board.  If Kelce were an option for you I would snag him as the safer play.

I think you could go Zeke (round 1) + K.Johnson (round 3) + Ingram (round 5) and still get good WRs and depth.

Users who are viewing this thread