What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 or 2 Flex Spots? (1 Viewer)

shapattack

Footballguy
I’m the commissioner of a ten team league and right now there is heated debate taking place. Half of the league wants to keep our league at one flex spot because they feel that adding another will eliminate decision making and make it easier for owners to set their lineup. They like the challenging aspect of picking between 2 players and setting their lineup. They think it will ruin some of the fun in fantasy. The other half want to add another flex spot because they feel it will reward depth and eliminate randomness/increase the skill gap. I can see both sides of the argument. I’m wondering what people who have tried 2 flex leagues think or if anyone has very strong opinions either way. Personally, I’m torn. The league is full PPR if that adds anything to this discussion

If you are talking about two identical flex positions (meaning the same positions eligible to be used as opposed to a super flex and a regular flex) it is just personal preference.  Neither is the right answer it just depends what you are trying to do (as you outlined above).

I prefer more players in the lineup so I would vote for two spots.

Users who are viewing this thread