What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Auto industry (1 Viewer)

Punxsutawney Phil

Footballguy
What was the big deal about yesterday?  I recall something about Trump saying automobiles cost too much, and something about safety.  Was this just another out of nowhere comment, or is there something going on?

What was the big deal about yesterday?  I recall something about Trump saying automobiles cost too much, and something about safety.  Was this just another out of nowhere comment, or is there something going on?
Like everything Trump’s got some great magical plan to fix the auto industry, make cars way cheaper, best and safer.  Details of the plan? Again like everything with Trump it remains a mystery. 

He's bitter because car companies have ignored his attempts to destroy the environment and decided to curb emissions like they originally planned.

Biggest snowflake in the history of the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread