What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who should I keep? D. Henry, C. Carson, A. Jones or W. Fuller (1 Viewer)

crcucb

Footballguy
Who should I keep? 

• D. Henry Ten - Round 1
  • C. Carson Sea – Round 4
  • A. Jones GB – Round 11
  • W. Fuller V Hou – Round 5
We are a 12 team PPR.  Start 1 QB, WR, RB, TE, K, DST and 2 WRT Flex.  I am already keeping Michael Thomas and I get one more keeper.  I stashed Fuller in my IR spot last season so I would have the option of keeping him.  I am leaning towards A. Jones because I can keep him for a 11th round pick (every year their value goes up 2 rounds).   Will the new Packers coaching staff put an emphasis on their running game?    I think C. Carson will definitely be a RB1 so would he get me more value this year (plus I could keep him 1 more season.

Aaron Jones is the easy choice and it's not close.

I like Carson alot but there is a decent chance you can just draft him around the 4th if you want him.  Everyone else isn't even in consideration

I’m keeping Jones in my PPR league. He cost me a 14th round pick. I think he catches a lot of balls.

Aaron Jones hands down. He was picked late rounds which is an upside and definitely can catch. Derrick Henry isn't worth dropping your first round, Chris Carson is a solid RB but not sure on his receiving + he's got some competition in the backfield that will see more attempts as the season progresses, and Fuller is good but he's super injury prone.

Users who are viewing this thread