What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Auction software that works with keepers, salary caps, etc. (1 Viewer)

LaneOfSteel™

Footballguy
I am looking for an auction drafting tool that supports keepers with salaries that count towards each teams cap.  Our salary cap is $300, and each team will have 8 keepers.  So each team's remaining cap for drafting players this year will all be different, depending on their keepers' salaries.  Anyone aware of any auction drafting tool available that supports this?  I thought I found one with primetimedraft., but they don't support each team bidding on their own (the commish has to do all of the bidding.  ESPN does, but you can't add everyone keepers, so a bunch of kept players end up getting called out, you have to pause the auction and fix it, etc.  Thanks in advance!

We use FanDraft for our in-person auction, and it supports keepers, but last year its online tool was really crappy. They supposedly upgraded it but I haven't tried it.

We use FanDraft for our in-person auction, and it supports keepers, but last year its online tool was really crappy. They supposedly upgraded it but I haven't tried it.
Thanks!  Unfortunately it looks like they still haven't figured it out...

WHAT FANDRAFT WEB CAN NOT DO

NOT intended for full league draft (at the moment). Best for the few members who can’t make the draft in-person.

Thanks all.  I figured out how to add keepers/salaries to ESPN, so I guess we'll roll with that this year and see whats available next year.

I was just going to reply my MFL hosted keeper league has used ESPN for 15+ years. 

Commish configures keepers/sals, etc. and auction seems to work better than MFL.

Does MFL handle a faster paced auction better now than say 2 years ago? The last time I tested it was very clunky/laggy/unreliable

PS - I have a SF Dynasty Startup via auction $75/yr that is looking for 3 replacement owners. Starts SAT 8/23 @ 10am et

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread