What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things Millenials like: (1 Viewer)

Summer Wheat

Footballguy
This is my age group, feel free to add because there are many.

Man Buns

Snapchat filters

Adult onesies

Entitlements (please rebate me on college debt)

Vaping

Memes

Tinder

Food served on anything but a plate

Fancy,sweet calorie laden coffee drinks

Last edited by a moderator:
are millenials responsible for the man romper?

because i saw a couple fellas wearing man rompers recently and they looked young but i couldn't have put a number on age

are millenials responsible for the man romper?

because i saw a couple fellas wearing man rompers recently and they looked young but i couldn't have put a number on age
I think they're anything from like early 20s to late 30s.  So, probably.

Right?  The Greatest Generation were the ones that fought the war.  The Boomers were the entitled a-holes that spawned from them.
I wouldn't go that far but I do think that it was either incredible irony or a beautiful joke from Sheik there that the generation famous for being super entitled and self absorbed steals the nickname of their parents generation now that they have mostly died away. 

Sriracha

Impossible burgers

Venmo

Bernie Sanders

Gender Reveal Parties

using the word "adulting"

tolerating gluten until a scene can be made
Unlike most of you, this guy gets it. There's not enough space in my head to contain the eye roll any time I scroll through and see another ####### gender reveal.

Watching other people play video games.
Yeah a little bit with the younger end of the generation but that's much much bigger with Gen Z

It was? I associated that and most of the other junk listed above with Gen Z, but my rods and cones get messed up being an old millenial. 
Yeah, I am assuming we are both at the older end of the generation so we sometimes forget the younger end of the generation are in their early 20s. 

Brunch

Intentionally ugly Christmas sweaters (OMG so ironic and funny!!!)

Saying "boomer"

Job titles that are ridiculous for their age/experience

Unlike most of you, this guy gets it. There's not enough space in my head to contain the eye roll any time I scroll through and see another ####### gender reveal.
And 6 months later when little Johnny is wearing a dress because the same parents who were so excited to reveal Johnny’s gender now don’t want to “influence him into a specific gender set” . 🙄 

Man this is just one I will never ever understand. 
You and me both.  They are expecting over 15K fans today at Little Caesar's Arena in Detroit and possible 20K and a sellout tomorrow.

2019 LCS Summer Finals presented by Rocket Mortgage Aug 24 - 25 , 2019 Little Caesars Arena

Detroit-based Rocket Mortgage, the first end-to-end completely customizable online and on-demand mortgage experience, has stepped up to bring one of the biggest esports events in North America to Detroit. Esports fans from across the country will descend upon Little Caesars Arena in The District Detroit on Saturday, August 24 and Sunday, August 25 to experience the 2019 League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) Summer Finals presented by Rocket Mortgage.

You and me both.  They are expecting over 15K fans today at Little Caesar's Arena in Detroit and possible 20K and a sellout tomorrow.

2019 LCS Summer Finals presented by Rocket Mortgage Aug 24 - 25 , 2019 Little Caesars Arena

Detroit-based Rocket Mortgage, the first end-to-end completely customizable online and on-demand mortgage experience, has stepped up to bring one of the biggest esports events in North America to Detroit. Esports fans from across the country will descend upon Little Caesars Arena in The District Detroit on Saturday, August 24 and Sunday, August 25 to experience the 2019 League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) Summer Finals presented by Rocket Mortgage.
Get the #### out of here. :shock:  

Big $. 

Back in our day there wasnt pro video game tours and millions to make streaming, or I am guessing a lot us would have been gaming for 10hrs a day (if we already weren't) and watching pros play.   HERE is a list of the earnings of the top esport teams.  Almost 30M? 

You can get college scholarships for esports?  LINK 2 

Why do people hate on avocado toast?  It is really good and nutritious. 

I get it with feta and tomato and black pepper or just hot sauce sometimes. 

Says millions of people about sports, too.

Now, of course, we're probably talking in the billions that don't understand watching vidya.
I mean professional athletes are incredible talents. Once in a fifty-thousand person type talent. I don’t get the same feeling watching some teenager play Mortal Kombat. 

I wouldn't go that far but I do think that it was either incredible irony or a beautiful joke from Sheik there that the generation famous for being super entitled and self absorbed steals the nickname of their parents generation now that they have mostly died away. 
I really don't think any boomer who has half a brain refer to themselves as the greatest generation.  We pretty much know that the generations before us are the ones that made this country great.  Not sure I can say that about millenials.

I mean professional athletes are incredible talents. Once in a fifty-thousand person type talent. I don’t get the same feeling watching some teenager play Mortal Kombat. 
Oh, fighting games? Yeah they wack

Team esports and speedruns are where it's at

Users who are viewing this thread