What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How did I do with this team? (1 Viewer)

highlander23

Footballguy
10 Teams, .5 PPR, standard scoring elsewhere- 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF.......I had the 6th pick

QB- Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson

RB- Kerryon Johnson, Tevin Coleman, Tarik Cohen, Royce Freeman, LeSean McCoy, Justin Jackson

WR- DeAndre Hopkins, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Marvin Jones

TE- Travis Kelce

K- Michael Badgley

DEF- Houston

Didn't get really any RB I wanted, but hopefully Kerryon steps up and maybe Royce Freeman breaks out.....or McCoy turns back the clock!  

Looks good to me.  Considering you got Hopkins and Kelce I think you can probably skate by with Johnson as your RB1.  He may not be a sexy pick, but he's going to see a lot of action this year.  TY Hilton is a solid number two WR and if AJ only misses a couple games you will be able to plug him in nicely.

Your biggest issue is depth.  If all your starters stay healthy all year, you should be looking good.  I would have liked to see a better RB2 than Coleman but if everything else works out you should be fine with him.  I'd keep an eye on the waiver wire early though.  Somebody unexpected is going to step up in week one or two.  It happens every year.  If that somebody is a running back I would try like Hell to grab him.

Users who are viewing this thread