What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** Official Joe Walsh for President Thread **** (1 Viewer)

He lost his show but he’ll get a better one now. Like the Daily Standard becoming the Bulwark. 

So Trump is the only Republican that doesn't matter to R voters what he tweeted, said or done in the pass?  This is probably rhetorical, but....
https://www.wonkette.com/deadbeat-racist-former-congressman-joe-walsh-has-always-been-at-war-with-human-decency

some classics
"I will now prove that the word 'Redskins' isn't offensive, by saying the 'N-word' several times on my radio show..."

"I have just been informed that I am off the air until further notice."

:lol:

A debate between him and Trump would be must see TV. Who could outracist the other guy? Who could build the biggest most beautiful wall?

So Democrats are going to pump up a racist seeking the Republican nomination to square off against their (likely) out of touch elderly nominee everyone hates.

Louis CK was right, God hates us and we're alone.
He’s a turd. But if he pulls enough votes off votes off Trump sounds great to me. He’s not winning.

I think it was Marcia Wallace who asked him would you vote for a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren and you can tell that there was no way he would vote for them.  Maybe he would vote for Biden but I doubt it too.   So in terms of how serious he is about getting Trump out of office, not serious enough to put a liberal as his replacement.

So Democrats are going to pump up a racist seeking the Republican nomination to square off against their (likely) out of touch elderly nominee everyone hates.

Louis CK was right, God hates us and we're alone.
I don't see Democrats pumping up Walsh.  I see NeverTrump Republicans pumping up Walsh to some extent.  Mostly, I see Walsh pumping up Walsh.

Users who are viewing this thread