What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel/Draftkings Podcasts (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
I'm always listening to podcasts, what are some good ones for daily tips of the week or something?  Strategies, tips, tricks, stacks, whatever.  Looking for some good ones to help increase the bankroll this year.  Did "ok" without it last year, maybe cause I'm smarter? but I'd rather have someone convince me I'm doing well even if the numbers don't back it ha. 

The DFS Edge, The Pat Mayo Experience, Action Network, 4 for 4, so many of them out there but those are a handful I have on my list.

I'm always listening to podcasts, what are some good ones for daily tips of the week or something?  Strategies, tips, tricks, stacks, whatever.  Looking for some good ones to help increase the bankroll this year.  Did "ok" without it last year, maybe cause I'm smarter? but I'd rather have someone convince me I'm doing well even if the numbers don't back it ha. 
Like the poster below yours said - I really like the 4for4 podcast.  Even if I don't use the guys they talk about, I like the stats they throw out there and it gives you something to think about.  Also in the 2nd 1/2 of the pod they focus on a specific topic, and I usually find those interesting to listen to as well. 

I will try to think of the other ones I listen to and post.  I know one is a RG podcast, and I do listen to the Power Grid as well.  

I do wish there were more gpp centered ones, but the ownership %s are the main info that people have to pay for.  

Hopefully you guys check out the Footballguys podcast call the Footballguys Power Grid. We've grown tremendously over the two years doing it. It comes out every Friday morning Week 1 it will come out Tuesday morning
You guys do a great job with this. I listen every single week. 

Users who are viewing this thread