What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question on Yahoo waivers? (1 Viewer)

Yotes1

Footballguy
We just finished our 12 team redraft and they have waiver order in reverse order of how everyone signed up.  We do continual rolling, so shouldn't it start out as reverse order of draft.  12th pick gets #1 priority?  Maybe it takes a day or two for them to assign?

We just finished our 12 team redraft and they have waiver order in reverse order of how everyone signed up.  We do continual rolling, so shouldn't it start out as reverse order of draft.  12th pick gets #1 priority?  Maybe it takes a day or two for them to assign?
Commish should be able to make waiver priority whatever it needs to be - contact your commish

Should be reverse draft order, as Winz said, contact the commish, it's a quick fix in settings

Welp...I am the commish.  And I set the waiver priority to "continual rolling list".  The only other options shown are "reverse order of standings" and "weekly rolling based on standing".  In the past, Yahoo has automatically had it as the reverse order of draft.  What am I missing?

Welp...I am the commish.  And I set the waiver priority to "continual rolling list".  The only other options shown are "reverse order of standings" and "weekly rolling based on standing".  In the past, Yahoo has automatically had it as the reverse order of draft.  What am I missing?
I run a league with the same rule and Yahoo never automatically sets it up as reverse order initially. I always have to reset the order manually after the draft. As said upthread, it’s an easy fix. Go into commissioners tools, then go to manage other teams, and you’ll see edit waiver priority. You can reset the order there. 

I run a league with the same rule and Yahoo never automatically sets it up as reverse order initially. I always have to reset the order manually after the draft. As said upthread, it’s an easy fix. Go into commissioners tools, then go to manage other teams, and you’ll see edit waiver priority. You can reset the order there. 
Weird. We drafted yesterday and Yahoo set the waiver order in reverse of draft order. Been there 12 years and don't recall ever having to do that manually.

Weird. We drafted yesterday and Yahoo set the waiver order in reverse of draft order. Been there 12 years and don't recall ever having to do that manually.
That is weird. I always have to set it, it’s never correct. Maybe because we draft offline? 

Users who are viewing this thread